- Custodian of all moving assets e.g. Spare parts, tools, office equipment’s etc.
- Budgeting & Achieving Business target.
- Financial & Credit control and receivable management.
- Regular monitoring of people performance and developments.
- Responsible of MTTR & MTTC.
- Inventory management.
- Workshop utilization and ensuring quality job undertaken.
- Ensuring warranty handlings and claim submissions on time.
- Liasoning with principle for product issues and its improvements.
- Setting up of site facilities and monitoring.
- Sign off service contracts (AMC / Parts Cap / PM / Manpower posting) and effective implementation and monitoring.
- Meeting all Commercial & Statutory legal requirements.
- Accountability of Parts & Service audit by internal and external agencies of both Gmmco and DICV.
- MIS reports to Gmmco management.
- Adherence of Principle (DICV and their sub vendors) requirements and standards.
- Housekeeping and safety adherence.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Diploma or Graduate in Engineering