This role will be responsible for assessing and monitoring process efficiencies and maturity across the Company.
The role plans, performs and supervises process audits across all functions of the Company, identifies inefficiencies, recommends appropriate corrective actions and ensures the mitigation across the Company. This position will report to the ACOM, CEO with functional reporting to the Group GRC Head.
- Process Audit: Plans, performs and supervises process audits for all functions / locations of the Company, to identify process weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues. Recommends related corrective actions to improve efficiency and drive compliance to Laws / Company policies & procedures and Group defined norms.
- Measurement and Monitoring: Defines and implements measurement and tracking mechanisms to assess and monitor process improvement initiatives across the Company.
- Internal Control System and DOA: Sets up internal controls and Delegation of Authority (DOA ) processes; assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance.
- External Partner Evaluation & Monitoring: Identify appropriate external partners. Work closely with the identified partner to ensure high quality delivery and execution. Review their scope & coverage. Monitoring reports on regular basis & follow up on report closures.
- Best Practice Sharing: Work closely and collaboratively with Group GRC Team; help leverage on Group level synergies and facilitate sharing and adoption of best practices.
- Risk & Compliance: Implementing and Setting up the Risk & Compliance framework at Company level basis the Group Policies. Quarterly reporting to ACOM, Company Leadership Team and Group Leadership Team.
- Independent reporting: Ensures timely independent reporting of critical issues to the ACOM and Group Leadership team on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience
CA with Minimum 15 years of experience.