- Due Diligence in credit analysis, customer application screening, evaluation, underwriting and sanctioning of loan.
- Flawless credit underwriting process & to ensure strict adherence to the policy and process with effective cost management.
- Maintaining the TAT for processing the deals, evaluation, underwriting and decision to next level or within the level.
- Closely co-coordinating with sales, credit, operations and higher officials for business growth and portfolio health. Also regularly visiting to branches/large clients/dealers/manufacturers/competitors
- To ensure high portfolio quality, while maintaining excellent service levels (TAT) to the customer , with very low defects/reworks, and increasing efficiency of operations
- Delinquency monitoring and taking corrective action based on portfolio indicators
- Non starter and early delinquency monitoring to ensure best portfolio quality.
- Responsible for the continued enhancement and execution of consumer credit risk strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of post documentation and loan recovery process.
Qualifications and Experience
Any UG Degree with under writing experience. Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience