Ergonomically designed for operator comfort, superior control and high productivity.
Ergonomic Layout The 777D operator station is ergonomically designed for total machine control in a comfortable and productive environment. All controls, levers switches and gauges are positioned to maximize productivity and minimize operator fatigue.
1) Dash Wrap-around dash puts all controls within each reach of the operator. Backlit displays enhance visibility.
2) Air Suspension Seat Ergonomically designed, fully adjustable Cat Comfort Air Suspension Seat with adjustable armrests provides optimal driving comfort. A wide, retractable seat belt provides a secure, comfortable restraint.
3) Steering Column Sport wheel with tilt and telescopic steering provides a comfortable driving position and greater control.
4) Transmission Console Ergonomic gear shift lever with backlit gear indicators optimize efficiency.
5) Viewing Area Designed for excellent all-around visibility and clear sight lines to the haul road, the large viewing area enables the operator to maneuver with confidence for greater productivity.
6) ROPS/FOPS Cab Integral, sound-suppressed cab is resiliently mounted to the mainframe to isolate the operator from sound and vibration for a quiet, secure and comfortable ride.
7) Operator Controls Easy to reach turn signal, high beam, windshield wiper/washer, and retarder controls are designed for optimum efficiency and comfort.
8) Storage Compartment Large compartment located under the trainer seat provides an uncluttered working environment.
9) Trainer Seat Full-size, fully padded trainer seat features a backrest, wide hip and shoulder room, and seat belt for secure travel.
10) Monitoring System
Electronic Monitoring System (EMS III) features easy-to-read displays for precise machine status information. Data can be downloaded via the Electronic Technician (Cat ET) service tool for quick diagnosis and repair.
- Gauge Cluster maintains a constant display of vital machine functions, including: coolant temperature, oil temperature, brake air pressure, and fuel level.
- Speedometer/Tachometer Module monitors three systems: engine speed, ground speed and actual gear.
- Message Center displays messages requested by operator and advises operator of abnormal machine conditions.
11) Heating/Air Conditioning Electronically controlled four-speed fan and nine vents deliver temperature-controlled air circulation for a comfortable working environment in any climate. (optional)
12) Foot Pedals Ergonomically designed for comfort. Secondary brake pedal is conveniently located on the floor for easy operator control.
13) Operator Window Powered operator window offers simple operation and an unobstructed view.
14) Hoist Levers Four-position electronic hoist system with fingertip control provides low impact body-down snubbing. Mounted next to the operator's seat for ease of operation.
15) Truck Production Management System (TPMS) (optional)
TPMS provides valuable payload and cycle time data to improve productivity.
- Utilizes strut pressure sensors and on-board microprocessor to determine payload weight.
- Delivers consistent, accurate payloads and improves efficiency by minimizing overloading and underloading.
- External lights signal loading tool operator when payload is reached.
- On-board computer stores up to 1,400 cycles for analysis of payload weight, cycle times, distances, and actual cycle dates and times.
- System is accurate within ±5% under normal loading conditions over a normal shift.
Radio Ready Cab is prewired with power converter, speakers, wiring harness, antenna and provision for add-on communication systems.
Product Link Ready Optional Product Link system provides a two-way communication flow of vital machine data and location information between the dealer and the customer. Product Link provides updates on service meter hours, machine condition, machine location as well as integrated mapping/route planning.