GMMCO’s extensive infrastructure, deep expertise in the mining industry as well as long standing customer relations propelled the tie-up with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd., and these strengths have been instrumental in helping the company march towards leadership in this segment.
- Sale of Mercedes-Benz / BharatBenz trucks used in mining application.
- A dedicated team providing round the clock after sales support.
- Full fledged world class service centers and major assembly repair facilities across the country to support its customers.
- A robust network for availability of spare parts and service support.
- Fully equipped and trained manpower.
After Sales offerings from GMMCO
The After sales support is provided through dedicated service teams. Each team comprises of expert technicians and Field service engineers with diagnostic and special tools. Through rapid expansion of GMMCO HCV division network over the last 3 years, critical resources are made available at all times, at customer door step.
Customer requirement of parts is catered through parts depots all over the country. These depots are connected through Dealer Management System (DMS).
- Parts depots at logistically ideal locations serving both customers and sites.
- All locations connected through DMS, enabling better parts availability.
Benefits of using genuine Mercedes-Benz / BharatBenz parts
- Mercedes-Benz / BharatBenz genuine parts are designed to maximize vehicle life and performance.
- Usage of genuine parts would yield better reliability, uncompromised performance, less downtime and lower operational cost.
- Only genuine parts are supported by Mercedes-Benz / BharatBenz warranty policy.
- 24 X 7 support by Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd., (DICV) trained technicians across sites all over India.
- Customer empowerment through tailor made service contracts.
- Proactive technical audits by Field Service Engineers which includes comprehensive health checkups for vehicles to prevent unexpected break downs and reduce operating cost.
Thus by being tuned to a customer value centric approach, productivity and economy is assured through smooth operations.
Dedicated workshops are present all over the country, meeting the world class standard of Mercedes-Benz. These workshops have cutting edge technologies which can completely rebuild trucks and major assemblies
Effective training regimen is a prerequisite so that Service Engineers and Technicians deliver world class support to customers to ensure high uptime and productivity.
- The competent manpower undergo different levels of training at DICV through state of the art equipments. The training is structured in such a way that diagnostic and failure analysis skills are imparted.
- In-house training is given to our support staff to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- Training is also imparted to customer technicians and Drivers.
BharatBenz Mining Trucks